2nd Campus Convocation
Sub.:- Invitation to the Second Campus Convocation Day-2019…reg.
“Every Yesterday is a Memory of Dreams,
Every Tomorrow is a Vision of Hopes
The Time has Passed so Quickly
Now Graduation Day is Here !!!”
The convocation is an important event in the life of every professional graduate. I have great pleasure in informing you that the Second Campus Convocation of the Institute is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 30th March 2019. Dr. Ajay K. Sharma, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, IKGPTU Jalandhar will be the Chief Guest on the occasion. Dr. Pratapsinh Kakasaheb Desai, Hon’ble President, ISTE New Delhi shall grace the ceremony as the Distinguished Guest. I am extremely happy and extend a warm welcome to you to this auspicious occasion to receive your Degree Certificate.
I am sure that you will certainly mark this day in your calendar to walk down the memory lanes and make it available to be with your teachers, mentors and not the least, with your friends and colleagues.
We look forward to your participation in this very important function. Please let us know about your participation along with the details requested, indicating your contact address, e-mail and Mobile number by registering on the link provided on www.aitchd.in. Anticipating positive and enthusiastic response from you,
With best wishes to you and your family,
(Dr. S. K. Gandhi)
Greetings from Adesh Institute of Technology
We have great pleasure in informing you that the Second CampusConvocation of the Institute is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 30th March 2019. Dr. Ajay K. Sharma, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, IKGPTU Jalandhar will be the Chief Guest on the occasion. Dr. Pratapsinh Kakasaheb Desai, Hon’ble President, ISTE New Delhi shall grace the ceremony as the Distinguished Guest.
We value your support throughout the education of your ward and solicit your kind presence on the occasion of your ward receiving the degree.
Looking forward to your presence at the ceremony and making the event memorable for your ward.
(Dr. S. K. Gandhi)
Graduation is a time of completion, of finishing
However, it is also a time of celebration of achievement
Graduation is not the end, it’s the beginning.
Reception of the Dignitaries : 11:00 AM
Academic Procession Proceeds : 11:10 AM
Lamp Lighting and Invocation : 11:20 AM
Welcome Address by Director : 11:30 AM
Release of Annual Report : 11:35 AM
Convocation Declared Open : 11:40 AM
Address by the Distinguished Guest-of-Honour : 11:41 AM
Address by Hon’ble Chairman, Adesh Group : 11:50 AM
Convocation Address by the Chief Guest : 12:00 Noon
Oath taking by the Degree Aspirants : 12:10 Noon
Award of Degrees : 12:15 PM
Award of Medals and Academic Prizes : 01:30 PM
Convocation Declared Closed : 02:00 PM
Presentation of Mementos : 02:01 PM
Vote of Thanks : 02:05 PM
National Anthem : 02:10 PM
Academic Procession Departs : 02:15 PM
Lunch and Alumni Meet : 02:20 PM
“We are Celebrating Students’ Success!”
- All degree recipients are required to pay Rs.500 (non-refundable) towards Convocation fee and robes.
- Degree recipients must be dressed in formals for Convocation ceremony. Jeans, T-Shirts, Sports shoes etc. will not be allowed.
- The degree recipients are allowed to carry robes with them after completion of Convocation ceremony. The degree recipients can return their robes in the same room from where they collect the robes after completion of Convocation ceremony.
- Robes (Cap, Gown and Hood) must be worn during the entire Convocation ceremony.
- In case the Degree recipient wears turban, then wearing cap is not necessary. However, the color of the turban shall be Black only.
- Degree Recipients must maintain proper decorum during Convocation ceremony.
- For each row/ sector in the Convocation venue, one or more staff / faculty members will be assigned as Discipline Mentors and they may be contacted for any help.
- Discipline Mentors of Row/Sector will be sitting with students only in the allotted row/sector and their instructions should be followed in full spirit.
- No bags/ baggage, water bottles, camera and mobile phones are allowed inside Convocation venue for security reasons.
- In case any Degree Recipient is found indulging in any act of indiscipline, the Discipline Coordinator may take appropriate action like taking away the admit card, and once the admit card is taken away the Recipient may not be able to receive the degree on that day.
- Medical counter will be near the Convocation venue and Discipline Coordinator of the row(s) may be contacted for any help.
Dr. Sunil Khullar
Ms. C.K. Raina
I/C Registration committee & HOD,CSE
+91 95017-34989, +91 85288-60944
Er. Balwinder Singh
Er. K.D. Singh
Er. N.K. Pannu
Er. Bhavi Bhatia